-->

DIY: Cute clothes hangers

Leave a Comment





Having been involved with lots of weddings recently, and me being me loving the little touches in life it has given me some great ideas. On the morning of my best friends wedding I went to take a pretty picture of my dress on the hanger... only it didn't look quite right, the hanger was flimsy and looked very dull. In my head I thought how cute would that look with a flower, so here it is a VERY easy DIY cute clothes hanger! 


You will need:





A wooden Hanger (mines Ikea)
Sand paper
Artificial flower of your choice (mines Ikea)
Scissors 
Glue gun (super glue would work as well)



Start by sanding down your hanger until it has a shabby chic effect





Brush off any excess dust




Take a flower of your choice




Snip off the end, this might be tricky because of the wire but it will snap off eventually




Place some glue on the base of the flower and then press onto the centre of the hanger




Leave to dry for 5 minutes





Now pick something cute to hang up!







If the light, minimal look isn't your thing, here is another idea. I picked this silk hanger up in Primark in a pack of 3 for £2.50.


With these hangers your literally just need to glue the flower on, nice and easy but just as pretty!














How adorable!


It takes less then 10 minutes and the end product really is gorgeous! It's such a good idea for Weddings, friends birthday or your children's wardrobes!

They also look so cute hanging on the back of a door to display your favourite clothes.

Blame my creativity on the horrendous weather, summer can't come quick enough, I want sunshine!


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig