-->

Just Jessica's January Juices - The Cocostrawberry Dream

Leave a Comment
Good Evening, today's been a juicy one! Juice of choice was The Cocostrawbeery Dream, it's a mouthful but a very delicious one! This was my breakfast juice so it mainly consisted of fruit rather then vegetables. I would say I'm quite a healthy eater most of the time, unless I'm offered chocolate of course, I'm a total fool for chocolate.

My friend joined me for breakfast today so the amount of ingredients I'm giving will make two good size portions and should fill you up right the way to lunch! I find it better to add a little natural yogurt so your getting a nice dose of protein too!


The Cocostrawberry Dream







Ingredients:

1 pint of coconut water
8 large strawberries
1 handful of blueberries
1 handful of blackberries
3 tablespoons of natural yogurt
Half a lemon squeezed (remove the pips first)



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds.



Before






After







Now enjoy your juice!







Delicious!


My lovely friend is a successful personal trainer so as I'm starting this health kick I've been asking her some advice on what tips she can give me and I thought I would share them with you all. So each juice post there will be a little tip of the day for you all to give you some ideas on how to be fit and healthy!

She is really knowledgeable, I love following her account's and supporting what she does! Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more tips and hints  @kimmy_fitness



Top Tip of the day:



Sprint as quick as you can for 30 seconds then recover for 30seconds/1 minute. Repeat 15 times. 

This workout can help you get a great body in a short amount of training time, great for a quick workout during your lunch break.

Research shows you can achieve more progress in a mere 15 minutes of interval training (done three times a week) than the girl jogging on the treadmill for an hour.


You heard it here ladies... get sprinting!



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig