-->

A Hunger Shoot

Leave a Comment

I was lucky enough to work on a shoot again for Hunger TV yesterday, I'm a huge fan of Hunger so I always find it such an honour. It's a very busy time for the fashion world at the moment with LCM and LFW approaching. 

So off up to London I went to stay with a good friend overnight so I could get to the shoot in Hampstead nice and early, with my Vogue in hand.

 I find it always makes my journeys fly and love reading whats hot for the seasons comencing. I also find SO many make up ideas in there, the models in the adverts always have edgy yet chic looks.







I decided on comfy clothes as shoots can last hours and hours, you never know when you'll finish so comfort is always best.






Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Bag - Dune London


We were shooting at the stylists house and I was warmly greeted with orange juice and croissants. Lucky it was my cheat day, I had no will power that time of the morning having travelled across London! I'd worked with this stylist before so i knew she had really cool quirky visons and knows exactly what she wants, which is always so helpful.


We were shooting a Menswear special for the Milan Fashion Week Collection story, with brands such as Vivenne Westwood, Emporio Armani and Missoni and Calvin Klein. So as you can imagine the clothes were pretty out there, so the decision was to keep the hair and make up to a minimal, with the skin looking fresh and dewy but not to young.


Here's the mood board and models we used on the shoot.







Make up set up time! there was no need for lots of products, just concealers and good skin products.








As soon as we were ready to shot, I headed to the set taking the set bag with me full of all the bits and bobs we may need to touch up along the way.

It was nice and refreshing to groom male models, It's always nice to have a change and give me a different experience every time.





The bag of tricks!



Here are a few behind the scenes pictures from the shoot, the pictures are released this Thursday just in time for Milan Fashion Week, I can't wait to see them! 


























I may have fallen just a little bit in love with this Vivienne Westwood silk shirt, I'm going to hunt that bad boy down when it's released!







Day's like this make all the hard work worth it, and reminds me to never give up and keep on pursuing my dreams. Everyone must start somewhere.

I'm off for a juice, there's a new recipe coming tomorrow and it's the most delicious yet, plus I have found another great dupe that will be revealed this week, I'm spoiling you guys!



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig