-->

Just Jessica's January Juices: The Kale Kick

Leave a Comment

Kale, I'm going to be honest I have never bought it before, but after researching and finding out how good it is for me, I rushed out and grabbed a bag! Today's juice is called 'The Kale Kick' it's VERY green and though it isn't quite as tasty or pretty as my last, My god it's made me feel good!

It may have had something to do with all the water, eggs, chicken eating and jumping jack's I've been doing, but this juice is the one, if your looking for a really healthy kick throughout the day or on the go!

Kale is a great detox food, it's filled with fiber and sulfur, both great for detoxifying your body and keeping your liver healthy. It's also high in Iron, Vitamin A, K and C! Plus it's Zero Fat... Drink up! 







Ingredients:


1 pint of coconut water
2 Handfuls of Kale
1 Apple
1/4 Cucumber
1 Stem of celery
1 lime



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds. 




Before









After









Now enjoy your juice!






YUM


Now it's time for the top tip of the day given by my PT friend @kimmy_fitness - her Instagram and Twitter is SO helpful!


Top Tip of the day:


 Create a curvaceous more symmetrical feminine shape with weight training, it speeds up your metabolism, making your body a calorie burning machine. 
Weights will not make you bulky, but create a leaner, tighter, slender body.



Who doesn't want to be a slender curvaceous goddess now ay? Get the weights out - I'm doing mine as you read this!




I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig