-->

Just Jessica's January Juices: The Blueberry Buzz

Leave a Comment
The Blueberry Buzz - it really is delightful. I have found it the best juice so far and great if your having a sweet craving. I haven't gone a day since last Monday without drinking Coconut water I really do love the taste. After a week of healthy eating and exercise I thought I'd be ready to grab for the Galaxy but no... I'm not craving bad sugars at all and I feel so much better for it.


I'm a massive fan of blueberries anyway, so this I was really look forward to drinking. I would go as far as saying it's my favourite juice concoction ever. That's commitment.





Ingredients:


1 pint of Coconut water
1 tray of Blueberries
1 pear
3  tablespoons of Natural Yogurt 
1/2 a Lemon



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds. 


Before 








After








Now enjoy your juice!




It's Delicious!





Now it's time for the top tip of the day given by my PT friend @kimmy_fitness - her Instagram and Twitter is SO helpful!


Top Tip of the day: 



 If you only make one change to diet, it should be to add Blueberries, studies suggest that they help reduce belly fat and contain high levels of antioxidants  Yes, they are a superfood, go organic to get the best of of them!


Right guys, I'm off to beat the bulge and tuck into some blueberries!




YUMMMMM




I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig