-->

Honey Glow with Zuzka

Leave a Comment
Winter... What's it even good for anyway? Other then Christmas, Hot Chocolate's and Snow days! Dry skin, that's what winter brings me, so I have to really care and look after my face in particular especially as I'm getting older it's really important. I'm always applying make up as I'm sure you know, so its essential that I have great skin care to soften and hydrate my face. When I received an email from Zuzka about trying out their products, I had a look on their website first to check out the ingredients. I was very happy and pleased to see that all the products were natural, organic and made from herbs, plants and flowers. Also not tested on animals was important, because who wants to have cute little animals suffering just so they can get a good skin! Not me! 

When the products arrived I was even more made up because lets face it pretty packaging is always a winner, these are stunners. Looking like that they will take pride of place on my dressing table. I also must mention the smell... they smell like a spa and are so therapeutic. I LOVE.

You have to go check out the website and prices, if your looking for great skin care for everyday they do it for all skin types, or a little weekly face mask treat. They do mineral make up too!







Pretty!!!



Manuka Facial Spritz



I have been using this little gem after cleansing, spraying small amount onto damp cotton wool pad and using it as a toner to remove the cleanser. It's perfect and so easy. I also find this great to spray over my makeup after I have been wearing it for a few hours, just for a bit of a refresh. The smell is delightful!







Manuka Balm


I have been using this as a night balm (around my dry areas of my face) and it's work miracles there is nothing worse the foundation sticking to dry patched om your face. Also as it's that great time of the year where everyone's lips are cracked and chapped I'm always prone to grabbing for either my EOS balms or Elizabeth Arden's Eight hour cream. However I have found I've been using this balm as well, because of it's handy handbag size! It really is lovely and definitely as good as both these products and smells and tastes Delicious too. No more cracked lips for me!











Manuka Nourishing Day Cream



Literally what it says on the bottle! I used this every day for a week now after cleansing and toning at night and before my make up every morning and I can already feel my face is more moisturized. I use it all the way down my neck too as it's so important to look after your decolletage too! 












Sugar Mask With Healing Oils



This is definitely my Favorite, then again I do love a pamper. There is somthing so nice about laying on my bed, face mask on with cucumber on my eyes... so relaxing! I applied it all over face & neck avoiding eye area, left it on for 15 minutes to soak in, to create a deep pore cleanse I  tapped gently with my index fingers all over my face; dip  Using warm water to remove the mask from my face and neck to exfoliate my skin, then rinsed off with warm water. I found this to be a really effective mask, suffering slightly from dry skin I can really feel the benefits.









I have really noticed my make up going on so much better and my face is looking really fresh and clear. Every girl wants good skin and Zuzka has helped me with mine!


Don't forget to check them out - http://www.zuzkanaturalbeauty.co.uk/


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig