-->

Just Jessica's January Juices: Berry Cherry Bang Bang

Leave a Comment

 Another week, another juice! I am enjoying them so much, and I'm feeling great. As promised two weeks ago I said I would let you all know how I'm going in my quest for a banging summer body. Sledertone is working a treat, I have been using it 4-5 times a week just for 20 minutes a time and I can definitely see results, I can't wait to see the results after another month. Slentertoxtea is also making me feel energetic and bloat free, I have noticed my jeans fitting much better after the Christmas period, I'm actually sad that my 14 day teatox is over! I'm still working on my arms with Shake-a-weight they are a work in progress, I really struggle with my arms. I blame my genes! I am 5 pounds down today, which is great for two weeks of 5 days of health and a few weekend treats!

Let's get back to Juice talk... If you love red berries this one is for you. I added sour cherries for extra zing plus compared to most other fruits, cherries are low in sugar, which makes them an ideal choice for people who want to lose weight. Raspberries are diet friendly too guys, a cup of fresh raspberries contains about 1.5 g of protein, low in fat and are just 64 calories per cup! Raspberries are a good choice for dieters. I've done my research, This juice really is good for you and scrumptious too!








P.s How pretty are these flowers my lovely friend brought me 






Ingredients:

1 pint of Coconut water
1 Tray of Raspberries
1 Handful of frozen Cherries
1 Handful of Red Grapes
Half a squeezed Lemon
5  tablespoons of Natural Yogurt 



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds. 



Before






After









Now enjoy your juice!








Now it's time for the top tip of the day given by my PT friend @kimmy_fitness - her Instagram and Twitter is SO helpful!


Top Tip of the day: 

The secret to a great body and happiness; Healthy eating. 

A well balanced diet of quality food is the secret, no matter what you do in the gym you need a healthy diet to accompany it to make the changes you desire. Go organic, go gluten free.

 Fruit, vegetables, complex carbohydrates, complex proteins, and good fats. GO!



She's a wise one!!



I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig