-->

Just Jessica's January Juice's: My My Mango

Leave a Comment

Mango isn't it delicious? It's definitely up there in my top 5 fruits ever. I know lots of people that aren't keen but I find it so refreshing, that's why I didn't think it would be right not to dedicate a whole juice to it, My My Mango. 

If you don't like Mango you may now... Mango has a lot of vitamins and nutrients that help the body feel fuller. Also, the fibrous fruit boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories, helping in weight loss. I knew there was a reason why I loved them so much!

So not only are they really good for you, this little gem of a juice tastes AMAZING. I was with my mum, auntie and step nan when I made this and I was lucky to have any left they all loved it so much, I hope you do too!

Also if your struggling to eat a mango my method below seems to be the easiest I've found - I don't mean the heart shapes, they are just pretty!




 



Ingredients:

1 pint of Coconut water
1 Mango
1 Squeezed Lime
5  tablespoons of Natural Yogurt 
1 Handful of ice



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds. 



Before






After






Now Enjoy your juice!




Delightful!



Now it's time for the top tip of the day given by my PT friend @kimmy_fitness - her Instagram and Twitter is SO helpful!


Top Tip of the day: 


Want to know when to Drink water to really get the maximum out it?

  • Drink 2 glasses of water after waking up- this helps activate internal organs 
  • 1 glass of water 30mins before meals - helps your digestion 
  • 1 glass of water before your bath/shower - helps lower blood pressure
  • 1 glass of water before bed helps you avoid stroke or heart attack 
Also try not to get confused between hunger and thirst. We tend to think our body is hungry when really we are just thirsty.

Basically water will make you feel better and drunk at the right time will help towards weight loss!



She's good isn't she! So drink up guys!



I'll keep you posted :)




justjessica
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig