-->

Make with me: Strawberry Santa's

Leave a Comment
Ok guys, It's now 2 more days until Christmas and I'm already dreaming about all the delicious foods that are going to grace my lips. Also at the back of my mind is the dreaded Christmas weight, so I've been looking into healthy (ish) Christmas themed snacks and I found the cutest idea ever!




So cute!


Everyone seems to love strawberries, I don't know anyone that doesn't. And cream... well it would be Christmas without a touch of a cream. Little Strawberry Santa's are very quick and easy to make ands I think are the perfect after dinner desert, and kids will love them!


You will need:



Double cream - Healthy alternative Creme Fresh
Strawberries
Chocolate icing pen

Yep, that it. Lets get started!




Start by slicing the end of your strawberries so Santa has a base to stand on
















Pour cream into bowl and whisk (mine was already extra thick so I diet need to whisk - lazy I know)











Slice each strawberry in half (make sure you keep both ends paired up or they won't fit on!)






Add a large dollop of cream to the base of each strawberry (make sure your cream is whipped really thick so it's sturdy)






Place the top half of the Strawberry gently onto the cream






Add a smaller dollop of cream on the top point of each strawberry






Now carefully draw two little chocolate circles for eye on the cream







Now appreciate how simple but cute these little Santa's are!







Place in Fridge until serving










Does it get more Festively fun that these little adorable Strawberry Santa's? I think not.


Your friends and family will love them...

I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig