-->

A Happy New Year and a Successful Sales Shop (part two)

Leave a Comment


So guys it's 2015 and....



I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone and we are now halfway into the third day of the year. Crazy. Time sure flies when your having fun!

On Tuesday me and my boy headed up to London for a City break over new years, London is one of our favourite places and other then when we travelled in 2012 where we were in Sydney for the NYE countdown, it's now our own little tradition to bring in the new years in London each year and there is nothing I love more.

Almost at the front of my mind is what to pack, what looks to wear and what essentials I will need. My mum brought me this cute Victoria's Secrets wash bag for Christmas and thank god it's bigger than it looks in the picture! Here are some of the beauty essentials I packed:




Snow Fairy - Lush
Sex Bomb - Lush
Purfume - Tom Ford
Nail Varnish - Ciate London
Foundation - Dior
Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques
Hair Brush - Tangle Teezer
Hair products - Umberto Gianni
Lip balm - EOS
Make up Pallet - Urban Decay
Cleanser and Toner - Lush


Here is my outfit of choice for travel, I LOVE this blue hat that I picked up recently. The electric blue works perfectly with the neutral camel and black tones. I chose flats to be a comfy as possible, aren't I sensible. 

Just in case your eyes are drawn to this gorgeous fluffy hanging by my side, It was a present from a friend and I love it. It's from ASOS and the quality is perfection.




Hat - HM
Coat - Scope
Bag - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Next



Here's what I was carrying in that pretty little bag of mine:




Instax 8 - Amazon
Sunglasses - Karen Walker
Pom - Pom Keyring - Present
Perfume - Jo Malone
Lipstick - Tom Ford
Oyster card 


As soon as we arrived we got a Taxi to our hotel which was a stone throw away from Oxford street (convenient).

How pretty are the red bows and wreaths, I instantly fell in love.









It was pretty inside too, it reminded me of being in New York for Christmas.






It wasn't long until we were heading down Oxford Street popping in the shops along the way






Here are some of the purchases I made with my Vouchers:






Topshop Leigh Jeans - CAMEL (finally, they must of been made for me, lets hope I don't look names when wearing them) £38.00





The KanjacSponge - I have wanted one of these face sponges for ages! I'll give it ago and let you know how it works - it's shaped as a heart - CUTE  £8.99






Rollneck - Zara - £19.99
Yes I have a oversized roll neck in one of my fave colours Khaki, I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the price too!







Statement Scarf - Zara - £19.99
This scarf is so me, I can't wait to wear it. I'm already dreaming of the outfits to pair it with.





KIKO - Eye shadow sticks in shades - 10 & 28 £3.50 each 
Face Brush - £7.90
Bronzing Pallet - £6.50

They are all half price so I thought what a better opportunity to try out new products and she what I think about KIKO... watch this space!


That was it for shopping, It was rather late and we were starving so we headed to the nearest Nando's and tucked into some chicken. 


Oops... and had a Lola's late night snack in bed!





As soon as I woke up on New years Eve I decided to prep for the evening, I painted my nails after breakfast - I decided on a black glittery varnish.




Nails - Jewellery Box - Ciate London
Flash tats - £5 for a set of 10


And then got ready for the day...



Hat - Next 
Dress - Zara




Coat - Scope
Boots - Zara
Bag - ASOS


We headed to Harrods...






And it wasn't long until we found ourselves at the food halls, I always gravitate toward the fudge... don't judge me if you haven't tasted it!








It even comes in the cutest tin, Lunch sorted!






I made a little stop off at H&M...






I brought this shirt in a size 16, you'll see why when I style it, it was also a bargain at £14.99 plus it's monochrome and that's my thing at the moment!



Uh ooh Illamasqua had a sale on all their gift sets in the window and of course it would of been rude not to check the out... so I left with this little gem.



Illamasqua eye set - £24.50

Now I spend £20 on just the Gel liner, so for an extra £4.50 I got the Brow gel and Embellish Eye gel to try out, what a good deal.



Now it was time for my NYE make up, I decided to go out, well because if you can't go all out on NYE when can you? I'm talking burgundy lips, glitter and some serious smoke.



Eyes - Mac Carbon
Glitter - Mac Glitter pot
Lips - Mac Darkside


Here are my accessories of choice:




Bag - Dune 
Shoes - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Mascara - YSL
Nail Varnish - Ciate 
Lipstick - Tomford


And THE dress, I wanted to wear something pretty plain, ad understated as my coat would be on most of the eve but also because i wasn't to wear wow make up and shoes. So this little BooHoo fur trim dress one the battle. I love it.




The shadow in the picture.... God knows???





Dress - Boohoo - £20.00



We headed to Covent Garden for our meal... Que drunken blurry pictures I'd had a few bubbles!















Then I had lot's of these...







And forgot to take pictures of my food apart from desert, but lets face it, it's the best of any meal anyway!





I will be having dreams about this little dish all year!



Then at 11.55 we managed to get back to our hotel just in time to watch the fire works out the window and celebrate to another year - Perfect!








2015


Started with a waking up and making myself up...




All makeup from my Urban decay Naked on the run pallet

Lips - Illamasqua - Flare
Foundation - Dior Star



We headed to Soho to make all our dreams come true with pancakes from The Breakfast Club - the best start to 2015






I then popped into H&M to grab this I'd seen the day before. If you know me well, you know that all though I love to be dressed up and glam, I also love a massive MASSIVE jumper and topknot. Shhhh don't tell anyone!

 So I bought this to add to the collection.





Jumper - HM - £24.99



Before we hopped back on the train I couldn't resist stopping at Whole Foods Market at Piccadilly and grabbing one of these beauties. YUM




By the way... I have a sweet tooth.



Then it all ended on New Years Day with a Lush bath fairy wand, Flamingo Candle and a long soak in the bath... Heaven.




So that was my little New Years trip, I loved it and it was the best start to my 2015. 



 2014 was one of the most exciting time's of my life with some struggles along the way. It's made me learn to surround myself with positive people, never give up on something you really want and there is nothing better then love, laughter and true loyal support. I'm moving into 2015 feeling lucky and grateful for all your support over my first 6 months of blogging, I truly have loved every minute of it.


Thank you


Here's to 2015...


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica











Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig