-->

Uh oh Autumns arriving

Leave a Comment
Yes I woke up to rain again today, whats going on? I want to have the day to be adventurous and wander around, I have London to explore. That will have to wait, I hardly brought any warm clothes with me. Maybe I shall have to go on a little autumn haul soon... any excuse ay.

 I took my friend for her first Bill's breakfast, she fell in love with the Eggs Benedict and peach and mint Ice Tea too. I think It really is one of the best ways to start the day!






And as I'm starting my detox for my friends wedding tomorrow I thought why not go for some scones  as well... I haven't eaten since and I'm still stuffed 9 hours later.

Being from Bill's as you can imagine they are just as delicious as everything else.







For the rather chilly and wet outing I decided to wear my trade mark fur Gillet, skinny jeans and tan ankle boots and Mulberry bag. I chucked my hair up in a rush to be at Bill's for breakfast hours... you can probably tell.











Gillet - Topshop
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Boohoo
Bag - Mulberry



It's always a really funny time of the year for me, because I'm yet to decide which style I'm going to choose for the season, it's still a work in progress and I'm currently trying to explore my options.

Nails are always a safe bet so I decided to go with the weather and paint them a pretty grey/brown colour, I'm a little in love with this colour as it's not too dark but still has the chic polished effect.





Nail Polish - Barry M Cappuccino 



Lets talk make up... today was the perfect opportunity for me to take a look into my make up trolley and decide on some autumn colours and shades. So as soon as I got in for the day I rummaged through and found the perfect lipstick for this coming month, I know it's going to be my go to colour. I'm normally a bright lip kind of girl but I feel this season I'm going to go a little more smokey dramatic eye for a change, with a subtle lip colour. 
I've been really inspired learning all the new techniques. 

This is a little look I tried out and really liked, it's a simple, fresh and sleek look.






Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Pallet 2
Lips - MAC 
Foundation - Makeup Forever HD
Blush - MAC NW40



Tomorrow I'm going into college to pick up my certificate for the completion of my course which I'm so excited to get, It means I can now start applying for assistant jobs and getting myself out there.

It has hands down been the best experience of my life, that and  travelling of course. Lets hope it's just the start of more exciting things to come.

I hope tomorrow brings a drier day so I can explore!


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica  






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig