-->

Exploring the Capital

Leave a Comment

I was the perfect wandering weather this morning, dry and bright. So I grabbed my A-Z of London my friends bought me when I came up here and headed out. It's so exciting finding new places, spots and favourite destinations that you never knew existed. It opens up your mind, and make you be more appreciative of life. I have to admit, I've fallen for the London in a BIG way. The lifestyle and surroundings is everything I desire at this point in my life.






Watch - Michael Kors
Jumper - H&M
Dress - Brandy Melville
Sandels - ASOS



I found the cutest Little Cafe in Putney called Health Please, Perfect for my detox this week.
I decided on fresh berries, granola and yogurt. Now, it's not Bill's Eggs but very tasty and I could feel it was fuelling me well for the vast amounts of walking I'd be doing today.





After breakfast I decided this was the time to try out my first Barclay's Bike ride, It was as fun as I'd hoped as I cycled down the Thames. delightful.







After I'd been Cycling for a while I came across a cute little park that I thought would be perfect to park up and read my book I've really got into.







I must of got carried away as I was there for hours, so relaxing. People that think that London is all about the hustle and bustle of the crazy crowds, are so so wrong. It couldn't of been more peaceful and pretty. 






After all that chilling, It was time for the exciting part... I went to college to collect my certificate for my course. It was a pretty proud moment, I get so excited about thinking about what I could be doing this time next year. I just need to work hard, and play a little hard too.



I felt a little mixture of triumph and motivation as I said goodbye to the college doors.







I made my way to meet my friend for dinner, I made sure I put some heels in my bag this morning so I could be dinner date ready.


These mint shoes are easily my favourite and I don't wear them anywhere near enough. They are such a good statement pair but also simple enough to be dressed down.


I choose to pair them with today's outfit - a simple stripe dress and a big over sized pale blue knitted sweater I fell in love with last week in H&M.









Shoes - Shoebox
Bag - Michael Kors


Following on with my detox, I resisting the urge to have a delicious pizza as we dined in ASK (they do gooooood pizza). I choose a Chicken and Avocado Salad and settled for a water. Luckily I'm a salad lover and water is always my first choice of drink with dinner, so it suited me just fine!







Tomorrow I'm going to go and grab a Boost, I've been craving one for days now and who knows I may just keep wandering to see what other gems I may find in the big City.
I quite fancy a market.....



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig