-->

A camel come back

Leave a Comment


Hello Monday, my first in a while that includes no learning or work. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but I decided to think positive and look forward to seeing my oldest best friend for a seafront skate.

I chucked my hair up, grabbed my Nike gym shorts, put on my PINK jumper and reached for my skates. I'm so lucky to live right on the seafront, when I say that I'm not exaggerating. I can literally walk 10 steps and I'm on the stones. It's pretty perfect in the summer!



After skating for all of 20 mins, we decided to chill out and have a gossip and a catch up. I love girl time.










After all that skating and chatting I was starving so I make my self a delicious lunch with what was left in the fridge at home. I chose to made, crackers with cream cheese and cherry tomatoes, also cucumber drizzled with balsamic vinegar. 








I noticed there was a parcel with my name on it on the table, so I ripped it open hoping it was my new Dany's Pouch from Makeup Forever my Mum had got me to hold all my brushes and keep them clean and safe. 

I never thought I would get to excited about a make up pouch... but hey that's passion for you.









As usual Make up forever didn't disappoint, my tutor had recommended it to me so I decided to try it out, I would recommend this to any MUA or anyone that uses make up brushes. It's so handy to pack away to travel with and stands up right like a pot when the lid is off.


After going through all my brushes to store them in my new pouch, I came across my Urban Decay Naked Pallet 2... this in my opinion is the best out of all the Urban Decay pallets.

It has the right combination of shimmer and matte shades, Pallet 1 is very glittery and pallet 3 is full of pink tones. So I found Pallet 2 perfect with it's nudes, tans, and matte black and white colours.











Here was the Look I created, I decided to take the weather into account, knowing I was itching to pull out my favourite camel boyfriend coat to wear, I went with warm tones with a eyeliner fade. It's a little dramatic for a dinner and monday movie night.... but what the hell.

I used Bootycall for the base and highlighting the inner corners, Half baked on the moveable part of the lid and under the bottom lash line and then blackout to darken then edges and make a smokey effect. Then BLEND, BLEND, BLEND.



















Oh hello Camel, you are my favourite colour ever. I love this coat and the fact I bought it for £3 in a charity shop last spring makes it ever better. I goes with every and is such a statement piece I can get away with wearing the dullest of outfits underneath. I fancied a little leopard today though.























Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Newlook
Bag - Mulberry



I know I said I was excited for the warmer weather to come, but now  I have this coat on I'm finding It hard to take it off. It's comfortable yet chic. Let's hope when it gets warmer looks good with a bikini too...


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig