-->

Home sweet home

Leave a Comment

Saturday morning was filled with all my home comforts, I had a big bath in my bathroom, I was in my own room, with my own dress room and make up table. 
I decided to wear a statement liner, lots of gold gems and chunky chains and a simple topknot.

My favourite gel eye liner is Illamasqua Precision gel liner. It's the best ever. I always use a thin make up brush to apply it, I find it is much easier to get more control.

Doing my make up is always one of my favourite parts of my day, I find it so therapeutic.














After doing my hair and make up I decided I was starving so left the outfit decisions for later and made myself a Mango and Apple smoothie in my favourite flamingo cup, They are my favourite animal for those of you that didn't know.








I also grabbed some Strawbs and raspberries. Delicious.








I had this little face that I have missed so much, following me around all morning. How cute is she.








Then it was time for the outfit planning. I saw my Sunshine yellow coat hanging on the back of my door and decided that I would wear that, I teamed it with my black scalloped skirt and acid grey t-shirt.

I also went for some comfy black loafers as I was meeting my friend for lunch, and heading for a spot of shopping. 






Coat - Zara
T-shirt - Primark
Skirt - ASOS
Loafers - Primark
Bag - Chanel
Necklace and rings - Topshop

















I met my friend and we went to Costa, for a catch up and bite to eat. My choice was a Red berry smoothie and a huge jammy dodger. I definitely made the right choice it went down a treat.








After Costa we went for a wander around TK Maxx, I have a love hate relationship with TK Maxx, sometimes I find so many gems I love it, and some times it's just full of old junk.

But this trip was a trip I loved, I found the most gorgeous shell dish, I automatically decided I need it in my life, I had to have it. As I was about to buy a new shade of Nail Polish from the brand Ciate (one of the best for nail varnishes in my opinion) I decided that it would be perfect to hold my nail polishes in.









It's one of my favourite buys ever.







I love this raspberry colour, It so different and perfect for this time of year. 

I also purchased a new shirt, perfect for the winter months, that I decided that was perfect for a Sunday dog walk.


I was excited to see my boy after a week, we decided to go to the outdoor cinema on the beach where I live to watch Mrs Doubtfire, It was so lovely just chilling out and was a good atmosphere, plus that film is so funny.






As I've already mentioned I brought a new shirt Saturday, so this morning when I woke I was too excited to wear it and made it part of my outfit of the day. I always do that, as soon as I buy something new I'm practically wearing it out the shop.


I paired it with a leather black shirt and ankle boots with cute gold detailing on the heels. I love this laided back but chic look.









Shirt - TK Maxx
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Steve Madden
Bag - Chanel
















I decided to keep my make up really simple but with a pop of pink blush on my cheeks, this such a pretty look, and although I look at bright pink blushers and think wooooh, they always look so much more subtle once applied.






Obviously a Sunday wouldn't be a Sunday without an amazing breakfast, so we went out in search of Eggs Benedict. As always, you just can't beat it.







After breakfast we decided it was time to burn it off ad headed out for a long walk in the woods with puppy Flo. Isn't she a beaut. A naughty beaut though.








I decided to keep what I was wearing on but change into my Hunters, I have had them years and are just so comfy and perfect for woody walks. I hate mud.












Before we headed home for a nap (Sundays are a day of rest) we grabbed a Ice cream from a local Ice cream shop, the best in town. I had Salted Caramel and vanilla. It was to die for.





Dribble.


The warmer weather is supposed to be coming back, and this makes me so so excited! In fact I'm already planning my summer outfits again. I did think it was a little early to start packing away my crops, shorts and sandals.

So get ready for some seriously summery outfits and hot make up styles, ahhh I'm excited just typing about it.



I'll keep you posted :)




justjessica






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig