-->

A week of styles and a Saturday delivery

Leave a Comment

This week has been a pretty busy one, and an exciting one too, I have had my first freebie delivery through the post, I have met a Make up Artist that has given me the most amazing lash extensions both top and bottom plus I even visited Bills on Thursday. I can't complain that's for sure.


Let me work my way backwards, that may be fun.... Here are my lashes. I love them when they look I have naturally amazing long lashes. I've tried going more dramatic before but I find they drag my eyes down and make me look permanently drunk, not a good look.




Pretty good ay!


I also arrived back from my lash appointment to a make up delivery... the best kind of delivery as they were freebies. They want me to blog about the products, and I'm not going to say no, would you?







Yesterday I helped my mum in her little beach side cafe, This is where I met 'BecktonsLashes' a lovely lady that had just moved down from London for a piece of the quiet life. She is a make up artist with lots of contacts, so I was rather pleased I'd agreed to help mum out. That and also the bonus of being able to make my favourite salad - I can only make it there as they always have EVERYTHING in the fridge. 






Mozzarella, Bacon, Tomato and Avocado salad I have missed you.


I find it so weird when people just pop up in your life like that, like it's meant to be. Lesson learnt... always say yes to everything... you never know where that YES may lead you.


So this week I have been wearing a variety of outfits, It's gone from cool, to hot to rainy then dry very quickly. So inconsiderate for a fashionista like me, I need to know whether wearing fur is a good idea or if I'm going to look like a large cat basking in the sunshine!


Monday was one of those days, It started out all good, I had my first turtle neck of the season on, with matching lips and Gillet the lot. Then the sun came out so I promptly got changed again. So I'm excited to actually wear this look again, it's so glam and autumny.




Top - ASOS
Gillet - Topshop


Tuesday I was meeting my best friend in the evening and I went for a neutral look, all over beige's creams and greys. My favourite colour pallet. I got these boots from Zara 4 years ago and still absolutely love them. I just know that this year they will return as a staple in my wardrobe for autumn/winter. 
When I met her it was a little chiller so I pop on my bright yellow wool coat, It complemented the neutrals well.






Top - Mango
Skirt - ASOS
Boots - Zara


I had such a lovely evening, never underestimate the importance of good friends. Ahh I'm cute.


Wednesday was date night with my boy and was the day to try out one of my bargain shirts I had purchased last week in Brighton Lanes. It confirmed my reason for buying not just one but two. It goes with EVERYTHING, shorts, shirts, jeans or leather trousers. Also looks amazing with a gillet or under a oversized coat. Good buy Jessica!

On Wednesday however I chose to pair it with a cute emerald skirt, gold chain bag and peep toe boots. Perfect.














Shirt - Brighton Lanes
Skirt - ASOS
Bag - Michael Kors
Boots - Matalan


I have all been obsessed with using my bronzer as eyeshadow, I saw the idea in a magazine and tried it out and haven't looked back since. I have never been able to find a matt tone shadow with as much warm as a bronzer had, so problem solved. It looks so great with blue eyes.







Thursday - was a lovely girls day out. Me and my two best friends went for lunch to Bill's - we actually got there before 12 so could squeeze in Breakfast instead. Guess what I had?? I don't even need to tell you do I...












They followed suit and went with my favs... they approved!



I had decided to wear jeans, Gillet and a cut out oversized T-shirt with casual heels. Perfect for a girls day out.











Such a simple yet chic look, I loved it.




We also went for a little shop and I got some new Leigh jeans from Topshop in a dark Black/Green colour. I know they are a little pricier then most jeans, but they are the only ones that fit me perfectly. In fact I want every colour this season.... watch this space.


I also got a little bargain in Primark, these stack-able rings. I love how vintage they are, and the gems are off pink/nude colour.







They don't look like Primark do they!


My best friend also brought me these... It's a running joke how much I love Flamingo's, I really love them. So when we saw these they just had to be got!




They are so comfy!!!



We went back my my friends house and watched TV and films all afternoon with my favourite sweet snack.





Delicious.

I went to the cinema in the evening with my mum to watch gone girl, so lovely to spend quality , mother daughter time, you can;t beat it. Plus the film 'gone girl' it was so good! I loved to book and I think to film definitely did it justice. If you haven't seen it GO.

I have been hanging around with these two crazy gingers this week two, I love dog walks in the sunshine and so does Flo.





Honey just loves a box... 

any box.





And well tonight, I have just finished doing a client for her night out tonight, she opted for a smokey eye and nude lip, a new favourite of mine. I LOVE making people feel good, knowing they have that extra bit of confidence it's amazing.


And now well I'm just sitting in the garden being modernised but this....





My home town is soo beautiful.


Tomorrow is Sunday my favourite day, My boy is taking me out for the day and it's a surprise so I'm very excited but confused as to what to wear... Help!

My room is going to be a tip tomorrow no doubt after deciding what to wear, Oh god!



I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica











Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig