-->

All Hail Infruition

Leave a Comment

Water, I happen to love it. Yes I'm one of those odd balls when I go out for dinner I ask the waiter for a glass of Water instead of Coke or Wine or when I'm around someones house and they ask 'Do you want anything to drink?' and then go on to describes about 100 different varieties of juice, tea and coffee... I always reply I'd love a water. It's true I'm not just being polite I genuinely love it.

 So when I came across this company it was kind of a no brainer!
I received each coloured bottle through the post - I'm very lucky I know, so I had plenty of choice. I was automatically draw to the yellow as it's my favourite colour. They also are made in Red, Green and Blue and come in a Sports bottle (great for on the go) which is slightly bigger with a sports cap and handle or glass which is nice and sleek and perfect for keeping in the fridge at home or at work.











Me being me I rushed to the fruit bowl to see what kind of weird and wonderful but pretty combinations I could make, the tastier the better!




Here are a few of my favorites fruity flavours: 



Yellow Sports Bottle - Pear and Blueberries










Green Glass Bottle - Apple and Lime









Blue Sports Bottle - Pineapple and Mango








Red Glass Bottle - Lemon 






I love my new Fashion Accessories!




I can honestly say I'm obsessed, the first thing I do when I go to work out is grab for my Infruition water bottle, and the last thing I do before bed is grab one from the fridge, I find them SO refreshing. I drink even more water then I did before and feel amazing for it. If you follow my instagram @justjessicablog you will know how much I have been using these little babies!

 Even my boy who would rather drink ANYTHING and I mean anything but water is using his everyday. They really do work, they infuse the water perfectly, it's like drinking squash but without the tons of bad sugar intake. 

If your a water lover like me and your looking to perk up your favourite drink or if your a water hater but want to ween yourself off all the sugary drinks Infruition Water Bottles are for you! 

You can find them here:  http://www.infruition.co.uk/


I would recommend them to anyone, I can see mine lasting me for years they are such good quality, they are definitely helping me towards a much healthier lifestyle!

I'm off to go grab my kiwi and raspberry one from the fridge now... YUM


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig