-->

Just Jessica's January Juices: Pomegranate Punch

Leave a Comment
Check me out, I've started to go crazy in the fruit isle this week, instead of grabbing for the usual suspects (blueberries, raspberries or strawberries) I decided to go for Pomegranate for a change. Change is always good isn't it?

 I'm so glad I did, it is so delicious I have continued to buy more. Obviously it being SO tasty I wondered how good it really was for me? I can tell you after looking into it Pomegranate seeds are really low in calories and rich in fibre  Hooray!  So I shall now contuine eating them, a lot. I decided to make this juice without Yogurt as it was more of a quick healthy snack rather then a meal. Enjoy guys's I think this one of my fav's!








Ingredients:

1 pint of Coconut water
1/2 Pomegranate
1 Handful of Blueberries
1 Lime
1/2 Pint of Orange



Add all these Ingredients into either a Nutribullet, blender or juicer and give it a whizz for about 10-20 seconds. 


Before







After








Now enjoy your juice!






Idyllic right?



Now it's time for the top tip of the day given by my PT friend @kimmy_fitness - her Instagram and Twitter is SO helpful!


Top Tip of the day:

Do not skip meals!
 
When you skip meals you slow down your metabolism, making your body not burn calories how it should. Your body thinks that you are starving, so when you eat again your body stores away more than usual creating more body fat
!

I can't believe it's almost the end of January and I have almost come to the end of January Juices, I have loved and enjoyed sharing them with you SO much!

Time flies when your having fun!

I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig