-->

A Saturday in Snakeprint

Leave a Comment




Snakeprint... it's a funny one, sometimes it screams out to me Kat Slater and other times it can look soooo chic! But I always find myself drawn to it, whether it's a scarf, boots or as I have found recently a cute T-shirt dress. 

Now let's talk about my love for the T-shirt dress, I'm obsessed, I have collected quite a few in this last year and I find I'm always grabbing for them with it be with tights for a casual daytime look or killer heels and a fluffy clutch for evenings with a oversized coat. T-shirt dresses are so underrated, they definitely deserve more credit! 

So whilst I was browsing the net as I come to do a few times a week I found myself flicking through the Missguuded dress section, which I'm rather fond of as they are always so on tend yet affordable, meaning you can only wear your dress a few times and not feel too bad about it, or wear it to death and know you have got a bargain... like this snakeskin print monochrome dress I came across. At £15, it was too hard to resist! 

Now I don't usually do posts of just my outfits, but I really enjoyed doing this one, so I think it's going to become a regular thing! Plus, I do love sharing a bargain with you all.


I pair this little beauty, with really simple accessories, a Leather jacket, Oversized fur stole, Tights, Black boots and my Céline bag. 

































What an easy, comfortable yet fashionable look, Misguided have great other T-shirt styles, I love their Aztec monochrome design too, so much I brought it in both the black and the white! 

I'm off to London for a week now for work, so my posts may be a little sparse so I apologise in advance. 

I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig