-->

Just Jessica's Dupes: MAC Brow Set

1 comment




Brows, they are kind of a big deal at the moment aren't they? And it makes sense - they frame your face and help define your eyes. Now some people can take it way to far and I find myself being distracted talking to them with pencil sharp, dark harsh brows, thinking please blend and brush - that's just the make up artist in me talking! But each to their own, some people love the ultra strong brow look, it's just not for me, I would just look awful. I'm more about the defining and filling in the gaps naturally!



Lots of people ask me how I get my brow shape but still keep them looking natural here is my secret...



Firstly always start by using small strokes to create tiny hair like line with a pencil, or gently brush powder or gel through for your desired fullness. After I have done either of the three depending on what look or product I'm trying out I always feel the need to reach for the Brow Gel, It just finishes the look off perfectly and brushes the brows into shape, sets them and lasts all day.

. If you don't tend to fill out your brows that's fine, this gel will work great to sculpt your natural brows all day with adding any colour.


I have always been a fan of MAC Brow Set - normally preferring clear to coloured gel, that was until I came across the Rimmel London Brows this way clear gel... it's exactly the same! 









The MAC gel is clear I swear, it's just because I use it so much after I have filled in my brows the colour comes off on the wand, it still comes out clear though!



MAC - Brow Set - £13.50
Clear









I have used this Gel for over 2 years now, here are some pictures of my wearing the MAC gel.















Rimmel London - Brow this way - £3.99
Clear






This is my make up look today, using the Rimmel gel.






Discovering this has been such a life saver, I have a MAC pro card so I do get a discount on MAC products but even with the discount the Rimmel London gel is under half the price, I will definitely be stocking up on this baby to tame my brows!

The MAC tube and wand is slightly bigger so it's good to keep in my makeup trunk while the Rimmel London tube is smaller so is perfect to pop into my make up bag on the go!

I love this bargain of a product I wish I bought a few, ladies' if you want lush brows, this is for you!

Let me know in the comment's below if you would like a step by step post on how to get the perfect brow's!


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love this post, thanks doll! Do you have a list of products you used to create the eye look in the photos? Xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig