-->

Just Jessica's Dupes: Chanel 148 Lipgloss

Leave a Comment



Glossy lips are so SS15, I always usually seem to steer away from them because it reminds me of being in year 9 at secondary school and using half a tube of lipgloss on my lips each day. But having discovered that lipgloss can be worn as a stunning added extra over lipstick or on its own on a daily basis for a lip plumping look I have started to reach for it most days. 

Everything shinny always gives a bigger appearance, like wearing leather leggings or disco pants, they make your legs and butt appear curvier. As BIG luscious lips are so sought after at the moment I have been looking at ways to make mine appear bigger - not that I really need it, I was lucky to inherit quite a generous pair of lips but just like very girl, I like to experiment. 

When I work with clients I always notice they generally want 3 things, perfect skin, long lashes and bigger lips. Well lipgloss is the easiest way to achieve the look of bigger lips! 

One of my favourite lip glosses as always been Chanel's lipgloss in shade 148 - it's a really wearable pretty pinky/nude. I have been wearing it for years, it just so happened that when I was last in Superdrug I was snooping around Tanya Burr's Collection and found an almost identical shade... It's such a good dupe I prefer it to the Chanel!









Tanya Burr - Afternoon Tea - Top

Chanel - 148 - Bottom




Even the packaging is so similar!






 Chanel Lipgloss - 148 - £20.50


















Tanya Burr - Afternoon Tea - £6.99

















As you can see the Tanya Burr lipgloss is much more pigmented meaning you don't have to keep applying it. So it stays on longer, is less sticky and tastes much much nicer than the Chanel plus it's less then half the price, it's a no brainer! So if your looking for a every day gloss to emphasise your lips, or something to add extra ummph to a nude lip, if I was you I'd be going to Superdrug and grabbing yourself a Tanya Burr lipgloss, she has the best range of colours and they all have really cute names! 


Just in time for Valentines Day ay!



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig