-->

My Five Flirty Valentines Style Idea's

Leave a Comment
Valentines Day, it is loved and dreaded by many. I am such an old romantic that any opportunity to have a little romance in my life I'm on it, I know there will always be people that say why not just show the one you love all year round and not just on February 14th and I totally agree but Valentines day will happen no matter what so you may as well join in on the fun, love and being extra romantic because well, who doesn't love, love? 

Plus it means you can grab yourself some cute love inspired accessories and clothes, just like I have. I have been searching for a few pieces that I think are lovely without being too in your face IT'S VALENTINES DAY cheese. 

If your heading out with the girls or on a hot date night I have found a little something for everyone to wear and feel good in.

Being a makeup artist I didn't think it would be right not to start off my five styles without a bold statement lip now would it!



The Very Valentines Lips



 Red is always the obvious choice, and I will always love a bold red lip there is something very classic but sexy it brings. If your feeling a plain date night outfit or LBD for your girls night these lips will be perfect - just make sure you not kissing too much no lipstick is properly smear proof!


MAC - Relentlessly Red


If your wanting more of a subtle and pretty look why not go for a deep pink shade, it oozes elegance and effortless chic. It's also great if you want to wear a statement outfit and have more if a subtle look! Lip's are everything as far as I'm concerned!


Illamasqua- Eurydice


That LRD



I picked this one up from River Island and the fit, shape and quality is beautiful and is so comfortable perfect for a dinner date or party. 
I love the cutout and strap detail making it a little racy to get their heart going, I paired it with a chunky knit as it's freezing outsize there is nothing worse then being cold and these cute lace up boots that shout 'look at my legs'. 






Dress - River Island
Knit - Very
Boots - Zara



The Statement Clutch 



I fell in love with the simplicity of the clutch, it is the most beautiful deep plumy - burgundy colour and is big - perfect to stuff all your makeup in! I styles this with skinnies and a chunky knitted jumper and gold heels to add some glamour. It's so subtlety valentines day related so it's perfect for the fashionista that just wants to give a nod to the day but make it no big deal.


Knit - Very
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - Zara
Clutch - ASOS



Those Sexy Shoes


I have been taking FULL advantage that fur and fluff is in, I absolutely love it. It is so cute and girl but so high fashion too. These were actually my Christmas shoes but when I saw them in my wardrobe I knew it was their time again. I have decided to wear them with a white simple dress and neutral coat making them to sexy pop of colour, add those beautiful red statement lips and your onto a winner!






Coat - Charity Shop
Dress - Very
Shoes - Missguied


The Romantic Accessories


It should always be about the little things and these ASOS earring are no exception! How adorable are they? Even if you wear nothing else Valentines day related but these they are the perfect Valentines day statement. I will definitely be wearing these all year round whenever I fancy it. They also come with another pair which are also Valentinesy too. Gorgeous!






Earrings - ASOS



Are you feeling sickened by all of this Valentines day mush or inspired? I'm excited to wear all of my pieces. I have a bit of an exciting week coming up this week but I can't share my good news yet, in the make up world stuff has to be kept hush hush, which a little frustrating but also very exciting to say the least! 


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig