-->

DIY: Pro Lipstick Pallet

Leave a Comment
I've been on a few jobs recently that have required me to have a set bag, for those of you that are unsure what that is it's a bag in which you put all your essentials in while on set, for example Hairspray, comb, powder, brushes, lipsticks ECT. That way you don't have to drag around suitcases of stuff and it's easy just to have it on your shoulder for checks and touch ups between scenes or shots.

I was finding myself digging through lots of different lipsticks trying to find the right colour which is a bit of pain when everyone is starring at you waiting to shoot again, so I had a little idea... compact all the lipstick shades I love into a pallet so when I'm on set I can just grab for the pallet knowing that what I'm after will definitely be there.

Don't worry you don't have to be a makeup artist to find this handy, it's also great for holidays and travelling! It's small enough to fit in a reasonable size make up bag and if you can't make up your mind you have 12 different colours ready for your decision making, plus its sleek and compact so is great just to chuck in your handbag with out having to dig around the bottom for that one lipstick.

Another upside to creating your own is being able to choose the shades you want, you can pick your fav 12 and know they are always with you. Every girls dream right?

I brought the pallet from MUJI costing just £1.50

It's actually supposed to be a pill case, you can buy it here...




Then I went into look for some reasonable priced but good quality lipsticks, my best friend and I were literally hunting in Superdrug for half an hour for the brand and shade and I finally settled on Makeup Revolution. Their lipsticks are each just £1, which is a bargain as the quality is so good!

You can also buy them online here...








The shades I chose are from left to right:

Nude
The One
Bliss
Devinne
Luscious
Depraved
Sweetheart
Chic
Twist
Lady
Magnificent 
Make me tonight

£12 for 12 lipsticks 


I picked all of these are they are very varied in shade and some are shine and others are matte, so I have lots of chose.

Even though making the pallet was very easy and pretty self explanatory, I have given you a little step by step in pictures if you get stuck.

You will need a knife to remove the lipsticks and cut and spread them into each section. 























Easy right? I love having my very own customised pallet, I may even make another with more shade and textures! For only £13.50 you really can't go wrong! 


Enjoy getting creative guys!


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig