-->

Zara Reversible Metallic Shopper

Leave a Comment

 Every year, about this time Zara bring out their signature very affordable Zara Basic Collection huge shopper bag, and every year I look forward to what updated colour and design will come out. Last year I bought an electric blue version that looked amazing for spring/summer to wear as a statement with monochrome outfits. The size was so handy and I love that these bags come with a removable pouch inside, the perfect bag for when you need to carry loads on a day you want a cute bag too! 

This year I have been keeping my eyes peeled for the new colours and I couldn't find any on the website last month, but when I was in London a few weeks back I spotted them just casually hanging in a Zara in Oxford Street. I was instantly excited, Rose gold... amazing!! 

I investigated the new addictions to the yearly classic, I noticed it was it was more curved which I loved and have a cute tie up detail on the top, as I was at the counter waiting to pay I was even more excited when I realised it was also reversible! The beige/gold metallic on the inside is just a pretty and I can definitely see this being my Spring/Summer go to bag. It's the perfect size for beach trips and last year in Morocco my blue one made the best plane/pool bag!




 Zara Reversible Metallic Shopper - £29.99






























Perfect for Spring/Summer right? I have been using it non stop since I bought it, I just love the rose gold colour it adds a touch of glamour to a drab outfit.


You can also buy it in a Silver/Orange, just in case golds aren't for you.


I'm SO excited for summer now, I'm already looking at cute sandals, two pieces and sunnies!



I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig