-->

My top 5 Summer face fixes

Leave a Comment



YES, Summers is fast approaching, (although you wouldn't think it today as I'm sitting typing this staring at the rain splattering at my window and wearing my Minnie Mouse slippers as my feet are freezing) and soon May will be out and we will hopefully be in the mist of beautifully hot weather. Of course being a Summer baby I can't wait but it's got me starting to think about my skin and what great products I will need to get that great Summer glow. 



Here are my Top 5 face essentials that I will be using through out summer and no doubt into Autumn too!



Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference BB Cream - £17.00







This is great for daytime, it light but has great colour and coverage leaving your skin looking fresh and youthful. It also has a SPF of 30 so there is no need to worry about protecting your face if your just popping out and about for an hour. If you get dry skin in the summer or just love a pretty glow this is for you!




Soleil Tan De Chanel - Bronzing Make up - £30.00








This product honestly is a god send, I keep it in my hand bag with a big fluffy brush and apply when I feel I need a little colour through the day. It's also very light in texture and is a great bronzy colour, so applied to the parts of your face you would catch the sun it looks really natural, it's a little pricey but mine has lasted 6 months, totally worth it.



Kiko Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush - 01 - £8.75








The best way to 'get the glow' with make up is to add a lovely shimmer to the apples of your cheeks or swept across your cheek bones. This is the perfect peachy brown shade to still look natural but with a little added shimmer. I prefer cream blushes because I find they blend in better and they look more natural on the skin!




Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - £22.00








If you suffer from dry lips or skin in the summer and you are yet to try this its a must. You won't be disappointed, I'd be lying if I said it was the nicest smelling product I've ever applied but it does really work. For me it's miracle cream and I wouldn't be without it in my make up bag I apply it to any dry skin I have, lots of my friends are the same.




Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Flexible Coverage Foundation Powder - £24.50









This literally does what it say in the title, although it lovely to have the glow no one whats to be an allover disco ball so applied a powder foundation to the right areas (forehead, lower cheeks and chin) to make sure that you shine in the RIGHT places. It's also great for those sweaty holiday nights - we all have them!



I hope this has been helpful to you guys and I look forward to seeing you all get the right amount of glow this Summer!



By the way I'm still packing for Rome...HELP!



I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig