-->

Love from London

Leave a Comment


For those of you that don't know or who haven't already seen I am now a proud brunette, every year it gets to a time where I decide that I need a change and I need it now, patience has never been my thing. So here I am brunette but still having fun...








This weekend was a bit of a special one as it was our 7 year anniversary so the boy whisked me away for a romantic weekend in London - one of my favourite places in the world. He had just arrived back from Vegas and may have thought better of it after a week of partying, but he still managed to make it one of the best weekends I've had! 


I, of course didn't miss the opportunity to make him a massive cake, you know how much I love baking! 







And a cheeky card - check out @charlyclementsillastration on Instagram for the best cards!







I was lucky enough to get some lovely gifts from Vegas from Kate Spade - I LOVE HER STUFF.

This bag is to die for and he even managed to find me some Flamingo goodies as well...  but I shall save those little babies for a later date!




I.LOVE.THIS.SO.MUCH



And this beautiful necklace with our Anniversary date engraved in Roman Numerals - it's honestly my favourite gift ever other then my cat Honey of course. 







My outfit of choice was this...






Jumper - HM
Leather Trousers - Zara
Bag - Kate Spade
Shoes - Zara



Train essentials:






We arrived early afternoon and went straight to the hotel at Westminster Bridge which was beautiful... it had the most amazing views.




CUTE!












It wasn't long before we were heading to the spa...









After all that tiring lounging about room service was in order...






Soon it was time to head out and see MATILDA - I got ready in such a rush of excitement I forgot to take a snap of my OOTN but here is my face... there's always time for a fresh make up selfie!









MATILDA was easily one of my Top 3 musicals along with Jersey Boys and Starlight Express. It was so funny and a really good adaptation, if you can, GO! However Miss Trunchball was petrifying!









Late night snack stop off... well for the boy anyway. I sat and watched, crying inside but thinking of my Summer body... with Rome in a week and Dubai coming around quick. I'm on it!






Sunday started off slow with room service in bed and pretty London views.





I dressed comfortably for a day of wandering...




I love London flower stalls...





We went shopping and popped for a quick lunch before travelling back home, I wasn't home for long before I had grabbed my makeup kit and hopped back on the train to stay the night in London again at a friends, as I had a day of filming the next day.





The night before any big shoot I make sure all my brushes are clean and fresh. There really is nothing better, well from a Makeup Artist point of view anyway. I use this Soap and Glory mit, I find it very effective and SO cheap compared to other brands.






I shared my bed with this little lady 'BRUCE' yes she is a girl, my friend didn't realise until it was too late and the name had stuck. She is definitely warming to me, she isn't really a people kinda cat!






Monday morning was 5.30am wake up call so I applied a quick fresh face and had to rush down for the waiting car, It's so nice being driven to shoots. It means we can nap in the back on the way!





My make up set up for the day...



More details of the advert coming soon, but for now its all hush hush!





On shoot OOTD




Hat - ASOS
Shirt - HM
Jeans - Topshop
Mules - Forever21
Bag - ASOS


Coffee saving the day once again!





After a 12 hour working day and then a 3 hour train journey I was happy to be home with a LUSH bath awaiting me. 





I've had such an amazing eventful weekend I thought I would share my stories with you. 

I'm off to Rome a week today so I need to do some serious outfit planning...


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig