-->

All Hail the Beauty Blender

Leave a Comment
You know me, I just can't help myself. I love to try out the new beauty must haves, I just have to know if I NEED them in my life. 

So like most there I was begrudgingly spending £20 pounds on a 'Beauty Bleander' which is really just a make up sponge, yes a sponge. But it does claim to blend in your make up flawlessly and gives you a fresh, no make up - make up look that every girl desires. 

Guess what... they aren't lying. The rumours are true, it's now a must have in my life let alone my make up collection!

Here's some of the looks I've been creating this week using this gem.















Foundation - Dior Star
Primer - Smashbox Photofinish



Not only have I found it great to blend in my foundation and primer but I think it's really great to contour with as it has a pointed end for precision and the soft round edge to blend and bring the look altogether. It really is a dream tool when used with the right primer and foundation!


I know what your thinking... what makes it so different to any other sponges that you can buy for a lot cheaper, well I kinda thought the same until I felt it. The quality is amazing and it so so soft meaning that it really can blend and give you a second skin.






Just a little tip... before using your 'Beauty Blender' make sure that you dampen it with water so it blends your make up in beautifully. I happened to choose the black one, the original is pink and I think there is white one available too. My advise is to go for black as you can really make sure your cleaning the sponge properly, everything shows up on black.

I have lots of Weddings coming up this summer so I can't wait to use  my new special weapon on those beautiful brides.



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig