-->

The ASOS Forever Tee

1 comment
I have discovered the staple of all wardrobe staples, the ASOS forever Tee. They might be plain, simple and verging on boring but with their beautiful material and amazing fit EVERY girl need at least one of these beauties in their summer must haves this year.

I purchased my first in April and I haven't looked back since, they just look great with everything as well as being super comfy. Whether they are tucked into skirts or chucked over jeans they are worth every penny!

You can buy them in  2 pack (£20) or on their own (£12) which in my opinion is such a bargain, I haven't stopped wearing mine.

So if your looking for some laid back summer styling I definitely recommend them! 



I started out with the Khaki colour tee, not shocking at all considering it's one of my favourite colours! Then I thought right, I need more! I went on to buy the pack of two Black and White. I have just ordered the grey... so that's 4 Oops! 










Try them girls, if you don't love them then pigs will fly. 

Go true to size and go for basic colours and you won't go wrong!

I will be Forever loving these... see what I did there? 


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. It's so great when you find the perfect basic! I'll have to give these tshirts a try! You've styled them so well! Thanks for the outfit inspiration! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig