-->

A Friday farewell

Leave a Comment
I could of woken up in a really bad mood today as It's my last day staying in London, but I didn't I woke up with a big smile on my face. 


One.  I had a Ice cold Coconut water waiting for me in the fridge. I don't know how I'm going to cope without this particular one, it's the best ever.







Two. Very UK had regrammed me on Instagram and I love it when brands and company's do that, It shows recognition for what I spend half my life doing. This year has really opened up my eyes to the possibilities, I just need to keep pushing myself and gain more and more support.





Exciting!


And Three. My mum was on her way up to spend the day with me.


I decided to go all out for my final day here, I got this cute pink skirt as a present and I have been waiting for the perfect outfit combo and day to wear it.

For some reason I thought it needed to be a posh occasion, but as soon as I chucked it on with a casual crop and slouchy maxi cardigan, I was proved very wrong!

Normally I'm a legs out girl, everyone that knows me knows it has to be either raining, snowing or I'm very pale to have my leg's hidden away. So I wasn't sure if the length would suit me, but I loved wearing it, I could actually bend over with out flashing. And the colour... oh my goodness the colour is so pretty. 


















Cardigan - Newlook
Crop - Topshop
Skirt - Very
Bag - Celine
Shoes - Zara






This was my most Carrie Bradshaw moment. EVER.




When mum arrived we had a lovely catch up, she was pleased to see me but shocked at my skirt length. 
When she said I could choose where we went for lunch it was a pretty obvious decision... Bill's.

She just had to sample the delicious homemade amazing tastes Bill has to offer. She approved Obviously!







Peach and mint ice tea... Stick to what you know.






We went for the homemade nachos and dips and cucumber, carrots and pitta bread with humous and Tzatzizi. Another new favourite.




When headed to Covent Garden for a look around the shops, I bought a new over sized Zara scarf, as I absolutely loved my last winters one so much I hardly took it off. This seasons is a light grey with yellow and tan check - it's gorgeous and I can't wait to outfit plan with it.

I also got a new lipstick (like I don't have enough already) that will be making an appearance soon no doubt!


Then it was time to grab my hundreds of clothes, shoes and make up filled bags and head home.

On the car journey home, I knew it wouldn't be long until I was reunited with the big smoke again.

All I can do now is apply for everything and anything to start building up my portfolio.

I was a sad to see the end of that little adventure... but I know myself, there is always another adventure right around the corner...









I'll keep you posted :)




justjessica







Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig