-->

A very vintage Thursday

Leave a Comment

As I lay in bed this morning I decided that It was the day to explore some of east London. I picked my outfit wisely, I'm starting to feel the cold, so I chose a long sleeved dress and flat brogues. Hoping they would be comfortable for all the walking I was about to do.

I chose a really natural look make up today... I have days like this.

 I actually rather liked it, I'm loving MAC's strobe cream at the moment. I mix it with Make up Forever HD foundation and it gives my face a really fresh look but still give a little coverage.

I'm also wearing one of my new Mac lipstick fav's Jubilee. The perfect brown shade for blondes.


















Dress - Very 
Belt - Hermes 
Bag - Michael Kors








I love my new brogues from Office, I can see them being a staple in my wardrobe this winter on the sunny days, perfect with tights or skinnies.

I found they came up a little small though, so I had to buy a size 6 (I'm normally a size 5) hopefully they don't stretch too much.









Once I was ready for the day, I made myself breakfast... I brought the ingredients last night in Waitrose in South Kensington while I was waiting to meet my friend.

I used Strawberry Organic yogurt, Pomegranate and coconut chunks. Heaven.


I set off on the district line heading east, Brick lane was my destination of choice.






It really is quirky as you can imagine, also full of Indian restaurants.


But I was more interested in the Vintage Markets that filled the streets.

I spent at least 4 hours just wandering around each market, looking for little treasures. I could of bought loads of weird and wonderful stuff.


























Instead I settled on a very beautiful vintage gold bangle with gold diamond detail and a pearl.


It's really delicate which sold it for me, as it will compliment all my other jewellery.






It's so pretty and such a bargain.



I walked past Fashion Street (the best street name ever?) and couldn't resist a little picture. The actual street wasn't really as great as you would imagine but I thought the name was pretty cool.








As I said I would, I then hunted for a boost and luckily with the help of google maps I managed to find one. I got what I always get... Mini me mango.
It reminds me of travelling so much, I think that's what makes it taste so good. I fell in love with Boost almost 7 years ago and we have been having a very seriously love affair since.

If you haven't tried it. You must.





YUM.


Before I knew it, it was almost getting dark, so I headed back to the station and got the tube back to Hammersmith. I love tubes, but for one reason and one reason only. People watching, I find it so fascinating, and funny at the same time. It was only about 3 years ago I started venturing on them, as i was petrified of them. I didn't know what I was missing.


I was also pretty organised last night and bought my dinner for this evening. Avocado and Pancetta soup.

Being me, and loving to make things look pretty and tasty of course, I added some cheese and basil. Perfecto.







I've had another lovely day, I can't decide if I prefer the East or West. For the moment I'm undecided. I honestly don't know how people  get bored of London there is just so so much to do, it's always changing.

 I missing doing make up though so I'm excited to get back into it again.

My mother is coming up tomorrow for a girls day, I can't wait to see her and explore the city with her too.



I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica 




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig