-->

Time for change

Leave a Comment
So on Tuesday this happened...




I'm not 100% how i feel about it yet so I shall let you know when I know. I wake up in the mornings very confused looking into the mirror. Change is good right?

This week as been so busy for me because I have been planning one of my best friends Hen doo for this weekend. Organising 20 people isn't as easy as it sounds! I'm so excited though it's going to be fun!

I also got my first job this week assisting, I was made up when I saw the email and jumped at the chance. I just need to get my foot in that door. So here I am on a Thursday at almost midnight knowing I should be sleeping ready for my first day of assisting, but no I'm blogging. I can't wait to share my looks from this week with you...


Tuesdays laid back look




Love these gold tats from Portobello Market







Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Hat - Riess
Boots - H&M


Wednesday Glamour 










Gillet - Topshop
Crop - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Boohoo
Bag - Dune


Thursday's Hat day




Jumper - H&M
Hat - ASOS


It's definately started to get a little colder out, so the felt hats are out and even my skinny jeans made an appearance this week, I'm getting really excited for winter now. Bring on the boots, fur and coats!

Oh I almost forgot to mention...


This came through the post today, very happy but very dangerous!!





All in all a very exciting week, I have spent today at a wedding dress fitting with my friend that is getting married soon, and we stopped at Bluewater for some lunch and a quick browse. We went to Browns and both had Camembert... Yum.




I can't show you this dress, but it's gorgeous take my word for it!










Oh and then this.... My favourite!






I really need to sleep now, I have spent an hour cleaning all my brushes so they are fresh for tomorrow, and packing for the hen weekend... I'm exhausted!

 Don't worry though I'll be back on Sunday with a fun, fashion filled post!


Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm off up to London again!


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica












Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig