-->

10 Ways to Style your Leather Jacket this Autumn

Leave a Comment
YES!! It's finally Jacket and Coat season. Don't get me wrong I'm very sad to be kissing goodbye to the Summer sun but my god I'm getting excited for all the rich and cosy autumn/winter styles!

I went into Zara the other day in London and fell in love with all the leather and fur and well EVERYTHING. I'm not exaggerating, if there was one high street store I had to dress from all my life it would of been that one! I feel a online order happening soon. Eeekk.

So while I have been lusting over emeralds, burgundies and camel colour shades, I came across an amazing bargain in Primark the other day. A Burgundy Leather or Pleather should I say for £25.00. I know what your thinking, it must look cheap or be bad quality but I can assure you it's not. It's a really thick material and is so warm, I brought it in a size 10 and it fits perfectly so they come up true to size for any of you wondering!

Here are a few of my fav leathers I've collected over the years, I love each one for lots of different reasons! 

So the Primark stunner was a nice addition to my collection.



Beige - Australia (sorry)
Nude - Primark
Black - Miss Selfridge



Since I have had the Jacket I have been staring at it wondering how to style it, so may ways and things that would look so good paired with it. So that gave me an idea... How to style a leather jacket 10 ways. For me it was easy! Leather Jackets have and I'm sure always will be a staple in my wardrobe all year round and are always so bang on trend.

As my best friend was heading round for a girls afternoon it was the perfect chance to get some good shots of the 10 different outfits, I have very patient supportive friends.





It's god damn gorgeous isn't it.


It doesn't matter if you have a different colour then mine the styles work well with any colour, unless your running out the door to get your hands on this bargain that also comes in baby blue and tomato red!


Here are my top 10 styles....



1

Add Fur with all black everything and use it for a POP of colour!



Hat - Ebay
Fur - H&M
Dress - Topshop
Tights - H&M
Bag - Céline
Boots - Steve Madden


2

Style it with a cute cut off crop, and pretty pastels!



Crop - Topshop
Skirt - Asos
Bag - Cambridge Satchel
Boots - Zara


3

Add a floppy fedora and knee high boots to the mix!



Hat - H&M
Dress - Zara
Boots - ASOS
Bag - H&M


4

Wear it over a cute skirt, bralett and heels for a edgy going out look!



Bralett - Forever21
Skirt - RiverIsland
Shoes - Aldo
Clutch - ASOS


5

Add a statement scarf and leather backpack for casual cool!



Backpack - Newlook
Scarf - Zara
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark


6

Chuck over a classic LBD and fluffy heels - so on trend!




Dress - Zara
Bag - Dune
Heels - RiverIsland (customised)


7

Add some ripped jeans and an oversized silky shirt for laid back luxury!



Shirt - ZARA
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Steve Madden
Clutch - JustJessica


8

Style with a bobble hat, Loafers and sailor strips for a girly get up!



Hat - M&S
Dress - Brandy Melville
Bag - Mulberry
Loafers - Primark



9

Team it with a roll neck, denim and stand out boots!



Rollneck - Zara
Chain - Aldo
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Newlook


10

Wear it with a bold dress and Winter Whites!



Dress - ZARA
Clutch - TkMaxx
Heels - RiverIsland


They were all pretty cute weren't they! I could go on again with more styles, but I'll save them for a different jacket and a different day!


I hope you enjoy the looks I've put together and it gives you some Autumn Inspiration, get those leather jackets out!


I'm off for a date night tonight, I think Bill's is on the cards. Dribble.


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig