-->

An Afternoon Tea

Leave a Comment
There isn't much more that I love in life then afternoon tea, plus shopping in London and well yes of course my mother. My Monday was consisting of all 3. I had brought my mum afternoon tea in Harrods for christmas, yes I know what your thinking... that was almost a year ago! We are both busy bee's and this was the first date we could find that suited us both and it was worth the wait!


We were leaving pretty early so I got up and make up my face, I decided on a really dewy look with a subtle sparkle on my lids. I used my Favourite eyeshadow EVER so create this look. It's Chanel Illusion D'ombre shade New Moon. It's such a pretty pinky/brown colour that looks great with my colouring, but to be honest I can imagine it looking amazing on any colouring its just one of those shades!

I also went with my signature cat eye liner. I find this suits my almond shape eyes, if you have slightly rounder eyes, you can always use a bigger flick to elongate them. Just a little tip for you lucky round eyed girls!










Base - Estèe Lauder BB cream - Double wear all day glow
Blush - Benefit Bella Bamba
Bronzer - Mac - Matt sun powder
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Liner
Brows - Bobbi brown bros pencil in Taupe
Lips - Chanel Rouge Allure number 131

Now, the weather wasn't really cold nor hot, so I decided to chuck on a knitted midi dress with a belt and gillet, added some ankle boots and my statement neon bag. Comfortable and Chic. Perfect!


I thought this look would be really unflattering because the length of the dress, but I think if you where this length with the right types of boots, just enough to show off your ankles and with bare legs, it's a winner!





Gillet - Topshop
Dress - Primark
Belt - Hermes
Boots - ASOS
Bag - Zara


Once we arrived at Victoria we headed to Harrods, I love the building it is so so pretty! We left the shops until after and headed straight the the Georgian Restaurant.









I ordered a Jasmin and Green pearl tea and the food soon followed. The selection of sandwiches and cakes were delicious. 













Then it was time to hit the Harrods Christmas shop, it's definitely the best time of year for harrods, everything looks so amazing!







This display was my fav!!






I couldn't resist stopping by in the Beauty Palour, it's my haven. Even more so in a couple of weeks when all the christmas pack arrive in the store! 

I finally got my hands on this Tom Ford Lipstick, I have been wanting this colour for ages and have never got round to getting it, so I am terribly excited to try this out!





It's so beautiful!


It's given me inspiration to do another get ready with me make up tutorial....


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig