-->

My Top Ten Winter Wardrobe Essentials

Leave a Comment
Winter has definately arrived... and instead of feeling miserable about the early dark evenings and freezing temperatures, I have decided to think about Christmas, Winter fashions, Wine colour lips, hot chocolates and cosy evenings by the fire.

As I was digging out all my warmest coats, scarfs and fur I had an the idea of sharing my top 10 Winter wardrobe essentials. It was a little hard finding just 10, so I have given you a few veriations of each essential. I'm fully aware most girls ideal jeans are different as are their ideal winter coat, so I've given you some choice, aren't I good to you! 

I have decided not to include footwear or bags, as I have just posted about my top 10 fall footwear and there is no need for me to repeat myself. Bags.... well I shall save my top ten of those for another day. I think I'll need a week just to choose my top 10, I'm bag obsessed.


So... Here They are my top 10 Winter wardrobe essentials



1


HATS! One of Winter's best accessories, not only do they keep your head warm, but fedora's bring the glam while bobble hat's keep it cute and quirky!



Fedora - Very
Bobble hat - TK Maxx


2


SCARFS! a girls best friend in the chilly months, Silk, fur or wool who cares, they add a great touch to a plain outfit. Add fur to cardigans and coats, add check to denims and silk scarfs look great on bags!



Silk - Hèrmes
Fur - H&M
Check - Zara


3


COATS! Don't go anywhere without one, whether you like fur, wool or smart chic they will be keeping you snug. Choose fur for glamour, a colour for a statement pop or an over sized camel for sophisticated look.



Yellow - Zara
Fur - M&Co
Camel - Scope (charity shop)


4


GILLETS! My favourite Winter fashion of the moment to wear on warmer winter days, I love the fur one so much I have it in 3 colours, and this leather one is great for a edgy look with tights and a dress.



Fur - Topshop
Leather - ASOS


5


CARDIGANS! Cosy, comfy and casual, keep cute in a chunky knit or classy in a flowing maxi. They go with everything and anything!



Chunky - Primark
Maxi - NewLook


6


JUMPERS! Rollnecks, jumper dresses, pastel shades and cozy camel colours jumpers are the perfect winter chuck ons. They look amazing with ripped jeans or styles over thick tights!



Blue - H&M
Navy - Zara
Camel - Matalan


7


DRESSES! Everyone loves a dress to keep it girly, just don't forget your tights! Statement prints are great for adding fun to your outfit and plain dresses are good to dress up with colour tights or coats!



Snakeskin - Very 
Black - Zara


8


SHIRTS! Denim, Leopard or Tartan they all look great styled with skirts or jeans, great for a boyish look or city slicker. Keep it classic with a plain shirt, or daring with a bold print and maybe go over sized for a casual vibe




Tartan - Pull and Bear
Denim - Primark
Leopard - H&M



9


SKIRTS! Leather or denim that is the question, flirty denim skater skirt look best with tights and boots while leather is great paired with knits




Leather - H&M
Skater - Topshop



10


JEANS! Last buy by no means least, like them plain and dark, or really ripped who cares they look great with jumpers, coats and cardigans, every girl has her favourites mine are Topshop Leigh's 




All Topshop!


Here are some my Winter Wardrobe Essentials looks, how would you style yours? 




Cute and girly






Fury and fun






Casual in Camel






Tartan time






A pop of yellow






Mixing denims 





Styling the silk scarf






Leather and snake






Oversized obsessed





Maxi mad





I hope you enjoyed this post, my bedroom is now covered in fur, hats, coats and jeans, help me!


I'm off to Sri Lanka on Saturday so I'm planning all my Winter sunshine looks,I have been sent some lovely bit's by lovely company's to post for you, exciting!

I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica 



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig