-->

Bake with me: Naughty Nutella Heart Bites

Leave a Comment





Doesn't everyone love Nutella? There is just something beautifully indulgent about it. It reminds me of my childhood, every time I have it it makes me feel warm inside. I can even admit that I eat it off the spoon from time to time when I'm craving a chocolate fix. 

Chocolate and Strawberries fro me come hand in hand with Presecco and romance. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac after all! 

My boy loves a sweet treat as do my friends who I am seeing tonight so I decided to use my baking skills and bake them a sweet treat to show them all how much I love them.

As usually its a really easy recipe and tastes delicious, you will have every one falling head over heels in love!







Ingredients: 

100g Butter
100g Caster Sugar
100g Self raising flour
2 Eggs
1 Tablespoon of milk
1 Tablespoon of Baking powder

Nutella
200g Strawberries


I used a Love heart shaper that I got from Aldi for £2, you can get similar from any super market especially at the moment.




Now is a great time to turn on the oven to 170!



Add all the Ingredients other than the Nutella and Strawberries to a mixing bowl 







Whisk together until a nice smooth but thick consistency 








Gently put a spoonful of mixture into each of the heart holes 








Bake for 10 minutes, then leave to cool for 20 minutes








When the cakes are nice and cool add a small dollop of Nutella to each







Cut heart shapes into the strawberries, its really simple. Just cut off the top then slice a small V at the top of the widest side and then round the edges







Push the heart into the Nutella so it will sit upright








Serve how ever you wish, I served mine like this...







Such a cute and yummy idea for a Valentines snack or treat.


I'm off to spend the weekend with the ones I love, after all I'm a sucker for love. I don't actually know what I'm up to tomorrow it's a surprise just the way I like it.

Wishing all you love birds and singletons a lovely day!


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig