-->

Blue Suede Shoes

4 comments





Shoes, shoes, shoes I honestly am addicted. Especially statement heels, because lets face it life is far to short to wear boring shoes. 

On Valentines day morning I was woken with a card, flowers and a big Zara box laying at the bottom of the bed, Heaven. I do trust my boys fashion choices so I was so excited to take a peek at what he had chosen for me. I opened the box, to another box inside... a shoe box! 






Inside were these gorgeous electric blue lace up heels, how beautiful are they... he knows me well.

They are very Kim K and look ever so classy, I wore them out on Valentines eve with a LBD and then for dinner dressed with jeans and  a roll neck. Perfection.






They are a size 5 and fit perfectly so they are definitely true to size, like most Zara shoes. They are great quality and are very comfy as the heel isn't crazy high!







They really do make a great new addition to my shoes collection for SS15.








They say give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world...


Hope you all had a great Valentines Weekend whatever you did.


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. These shoes are beautiful!! <3

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Very lucky girl! They are still on the Zara website I think! 😊 xxx

      Delete
  2. They are so cute =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig