-->

Fine Feathers Make Fine Birds

1 comment


Every girl loves to get her hair did, don't they? Whether it's a glossy bouncy blow dry, sleek slick back or a fun up doo. I started admiring Duck&Dry last summer when their salon caught my eye when I walked past it on Chelsea's famous King's Road. 








With it's beautiful pale mint sign and rich looking decor, when I had a look inside it definitely didn't disappoint, it's luxurious while being tranquil but still the height of fashion.












I was lucky enough to have the chance to be invited to review their famous salon, I obviously jumped at the chance. 


 It's a really popular salon with the likes of Made in Chelsea's      Binky, Rosie and even Millie Mack being fan's of the luxurious yet easy service.

When you arrive expect to be greeted by a smiling face on reception and shown to the bar while you wait where you can chose from a range of tea's, coffee's and even a Prosecco if your feeling naughty. I was given what looked like a posh restaurant menu leather style book and inside was all the choices of hair I could chose to have, they will adapt them to your wants and needs girls so don't worry, plus at £25 - £35 pounds for a great hair experience I think that so reasonable for London prices.




























I decided again a blow dry as I was heading out that evening and wanted something a little different, so after discussing it with the lovely stylist we decided on the Brazen Braid... which is very in at the moment with the likes of Mary Kate Olsen, Suki Waterhouse and even Kourtney K opting for the cute plaited up do!






Before







After











It literally took about 10 minutes and I loved every second. I would recommend it if you fancy a chilled hair experience on your own or having a girls afternoon/evening out with drinks. The atmosphere is lovely and you really feel like your being pampered by the best.

I love everything about this salon they even do an amazing skin care range called Aurelia which smells and feels beautiful on the skin, as well as offering Hen doo's packages, pamper parties and they even provide a pop up makeup artist from time to time, aren;t you just dying to try them out?


 I can't wait to go back again!









Thank you to Duck&Dry for having me, I'll look forward to my next invite.


Check out their website for more info here:








I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. This place is so cute and your hair is gorgeous =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig