-->

Just Jessica's Dupes: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

1 comment



Primers are fast becoming every girls god send for the look of perfect skin... it's not a secret these days, that if you want a great looking complexion, a primer will most likely get you most of the way. They leave a fine layer on your skin and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and bumps, making the application of foundation a dream - who doesn't want that?

When I'm working on set or on a shoot I find it's a must to use a primer as well as bridal work, after all, every bride wants to look their best on their wedding day!


My go to primer has been Smashbox Photo Finish for the last few months and I ust can't get enough, it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and is so light.


At £25 pounds a tube, Photo Finish is a little pricey if your not going to get the use out of the product, so I have been having a little test out to see I could find any high street products that do the same job - I was lucky and found the L'Oreal Infallible Primer available at Boot's for £7.99, and thought I would give it a go for a week to see what I thought...







Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - £25.00









L'Oreal Infallible Primer - £7.99












The overall verdict is that the L'Oreal primer is great, it really does do the job, it would be great for day to day or the odd night out as it really does help smooth out the skin, however if you've got a big event to go to that you just need to look your best I would go for the Smashbox as it has a lot longer staying powder and the effect is more intense proving that sometimes money does buy you a better quality product, I shall continue to use the L'Oreal primer day to day and save the Smashbox for shoots, events and beautiful brides big days! 


Primers are a great help if you want that gorgeous soft skin look girls, if you don't already try one out!

I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica








Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Ive been looking for a great primer, definitely going to give it a go! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig