-->

Just Jessica's back with April Favourites

1 comment
Welcome back guys, I've been slacking recently as I've been a bit of a busy bee, but don't worry I'm back with lots of new DIY ideas, Make up tips and Fashion inspo for you. 

I have been getting SO excited seeing all the Summer pieces flock into the shops, I have had a big spree for my Summer holidays coming up in the next few months so I'll be sharing my lookbooks from Rome and Dubai with you all, and I can't wait!

Here are more then a few items I have been loving recently, as per usual they have been tried and tested and given the Just Jessica tick of approval! 

Enjoy!



Fashion



Statement Necklaces



Ebay - £1.99




M&S - £18.00


There no better statement to a plain Tee or Shirt then a statement necklace, don't get me wrong I do love delicate jewels but sometimes you just need a little chunky in your life, these two are my fav's this month. I haven't taken them off!



Sunnies






ASOS - £12.00 (sale)

Every year when it gets to this time I get so excited about buying new sunglasses, so far it's only been these funky QUAY ones, they were such a bargain and I love wearing them. Life s too short to be boring!! I can't wait to buy more!



Jamie Jeans






Topshop - £42


Now if your a regular reader of my blog you will know how much I love Topshop Leigh's... however I really liked the colour of these Jamie's so I tried them on and was pleasantly surprised! They are slightly more high wasted than Leigh's which I think is perfect to match with Summer crops.



Black, Grey and White EVERYTHING






Top - Primark - £8
Jeans - Topshop - £38
Shoes - Forever21 - £18
Bag - Very - £35
Sunnies - Ebay - £5





T-shirt - Ebay - £10
Jeans - as before
Sliders - Office - £24





Shirt - Topshop - £38
Tee - ASOS - £24
Jeans - Topshop - £38
Bag - Ebay - £10
Boots - ASOS - £50


I'm obsessed, I have no doubt that these three shades will be making a massive appearance in my Summer wardrobe this year. Every time I shop I always find myself gravitating towards these neutral colours!



Pom Pom Pumps





ASOS - £22


OMG, how adorable are these? As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them, I always see these pumps everywhere but the pom poms make them different and add some fun to any outfit I pair with them. LOVE.


Beauty




                                                                Summer Foundation







Boots - £8.99

If your looking for they gorgeous summer glow with just the right amount of coverage for day to day wear with a cheap price ticket, this is your baby. Try it, you won't be disappointed!


Younique Fibre Lash





£23.00


You when you think some things will be rubbish and they are going to be really disappointing... well that's exactly what I thought this might be like. How wrong was I, it truly is an amazing product that really works, the results are amazing here's a picture to prove it...




Have you got Lash envy yet?



Pastel Nails




Ciate  mini's - Part of a set


I always find Ciate always get their colour perfect, all of my fav go to colours are usually Ciate. They stay on well especially if you use a top coat and have a gorgeous gloss to them. Pastels are always perfect for Summer.



Sculpting Brush






Real Techniques - £10

If your contour crazy like me you need to try this brush, it works so much so that I was doing a make up trial in Illamasqua Soho Branch in London last month and it even won over the Store manager, she wanted one to! It's perfect to apply that perfect precise line of bronze. For £10 I think it's such great quality, go get on girls!



Contour Kit






Laura Mercier - £35


Now you may say £35 is a bit steep for a Contour Kit however I have brought new for almost double the price and them nowhere near as good quality as this little gem. The different shades are perfect for me to work on different skin types, and myself depending on how tanned I am. i would recommend this pallet if your are dry to normal skin, not oily as it's oil based. A powder contour is better for Oily skins! Here is a picture below of the results...





Natural Nude Lips




Revlon - £7.99
Tom Ford - £38
Chanel - £35
Urban Decay - Part of the Naked on the run pallet


You can't go wrong with a natural nude lip, it goes with any make up look and I think most of the time less is more, here are some of my fav's I have been loving this month both highstreet and high end for the bargain lovers or makeup fiends out there 



Bondi Sands Tan





Superdrug - £10 - £20


If your looking for the perfect deep tan for summer whether it be gradual or instant this company is amazing! The hint is in the name, I look as if I have spent a month on Bondi beach basking in sun after applying this. It's not orange at all just a lovely deep brown. YUM.



I told you were quite a few, I would recommend any of these products whole hearted!


Right Summer's coming guys and I'm so excited keep a look out for lots of up coming posts, Summer is always my favourite time of year and I have lots of exciting things to share with you!


I'll keep you posted :)


justjessica














Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig