-->

5 Ways to wear that Summer LWD

1 comment

The Little White Dress (LWD) is always a summer staple, I think every one's wardrobe gets lighter and floaty this time of year, I know mine definitely does. However I would be lying if I said that I only have one LWD hanging up, there's a few. White will always be one of my fav colours to wear any time of the year, it's just so feminine and chic. 

It took me a while to decide on what summer dress to style up for this post but as soon as I picked this Pull&Bear dress out I knew I had made the right choice. It screams summer! As well as being very versatile, so I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of it and at only £25.99 I have definitely found myself a bargain!




So here are my 5 ways to style your LWD this Summer:





All white for date night






Bag - ASOS
Shoes - RiverIsland





Flirty Festival Style






Boots - Boohoo
Necklace - Topshop
Bag - Primark




Off for a shop in Monochrome





Jacket - Missselfridge
Hat - ASOS
Mules - Forever21




Pop of colour for Cocktails with the girls






Bag - Zara
Shoes - Very



Beach Daze






Sunglasses - Quay
Backpack - Newlook
Sliders - Office



Here's a little close of the pretty details... LOVE




You can wear the middle straps up or down as seen in the pictures above, CUTE!



You really can dress it up and down and it's simplicity makes it work with any accessories, so if your looking for a new LWD for the summer this one is perfect and such a steal.

Let's hope the sun stays out, it's so much better for outfit posts!


I'll keep you posted :)



justjessica





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, im not brave enough to wear white, i think for my body type it makes me look bigger.

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig